On 12/12/2008 I thought the boys were tired of the same old breakfast so I decided to try something new and healthy. My favorite flavor of oatmeal. The middle picture shows the initial picture of them eating the Yummy Oatmeal the top picture shows JT's mess, and the bottom picture shows the advertisement they look like they like it right (this one is after JT poured it on the floor). So for my Birthday I got to clean up Oatmeal and oh yes go to Tony Roma's for ribs. The best part was the ribs.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
trying something new
On 12/12/2008 I thought the boys were tired of the same old breakfast so I decided to try something new and healthy. My favorite flavor of oatmeal. The middle picture shows the initial picture of them eating the Yummy Oatmeal the top picture shows JT's mess, and the bottom picture shows the advertisement they look like they like it right (this one is after JT poured it on the floor). So for my Birthday I got to clean up Oatmeal and oh yes go to Tony Roma's for ribs. The best part was the ribs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment