Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Back to Salt Lake then Price Utah

Daddy and his "Dupers" in an aspen grove near where we decide to turn around because the boys weren't hiking well. Isn't it so green, I love it.

We would really like to move to Salt Lake when Jared is done with school. So we decided to go and see what the houses were going for. After looking at the price of the houses, I'm not sure we will be moving to Salt Lake. We do like how you can be in a large city and 15 minutes later you can be in the mountains. We went on a hike with the boys up Big Cottonwood Canyon, near Brighton Ski resort.

Johnny holding his own leash and walking himself on the Silver Lake boardwalk near Brighton, UT. He refused to be walked. I could just hear in my head him saying "me do it, me do it!" Oh the terrible two's, the independence, the no's, the double trouble terrible two's in two's.

Some ducks in Silver Lake.
Jonathan found a log to sit on to rest his weary legs.



Benjamin sitting on a log playing stick swords.



The reason why we want to move to Salt Lake City. Ahhh the mountains, the greenery, I mean the scenery. All I can say is after living in the desert for 5 years, this is just so green.

After Salt Lake we went to Price Utah to see my Dad. We went to the wave pool and the boys loved the waves. I had my hands full with towels and boys, I forgot to grab the camera, and there were a lot of Kodak moments at the wave pool. oops.

No comments: