Sunday, September 14, 2008

My Indian Outlaws

I tried to capture the boys dancing, but they have a little camera fright. They do something cute until the camera comes out.

Benji in diaper, JT in shorts.

I was prompted to film the boys dancing due to our Outback experience. We walked outside of Outback and the music hit Benjamin and right in front of the door he started dancing. He was bopping his head, popping his knees, and of course the Benji tongue was out. People had to walk around him to get inside. I made the comment I guess he feels like dancing. Daddy really got to watch the show. Daddy reported to me that even though people were watching Benjamin just kept dancing. People in the restaurant heard about it and had to come to the door to look out. Jonathan decided he was going to walk to the truck and mom had to follow him.

2 comments:

Alida B. said...

That just made me smile from ear to ear! :)

Ashlynne said...

Wow! Thoose boys make me both laugh and smile from ear to ear! :)