skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hendren Twins

Jonathan and Benjamin are proud to present their blog/ brag spot. Anytime mom catches a picture or a video of them doing something cute. Mom will be able to share it with everyone. I am a busy mom with twins so I don't know how often this will happen.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Two hair cuts for my two big 2 year olds.

ON October 20th we had our second hair cut.

As you can see our curls are gone. Mommy and Daddy don't know what to do, we don't even recognize our own kids. They are big boys now and so handsome. I wasn't planning on getting their second haircut done until JT was called a cute little girl in the hospital as he was pushing his shopping cart with a baby doll in it. Maybe it wasn't the curls, but I got so tired of correcting them on him being a boy. Can't boys push shopping carts with dolls??? Also after I got my hair cut Benji was brushing his hair with his hands as if it was his turn to comb his hair. What better time to cut a kids hair when he is interested and going to cooperate. Sherona said she would cut their hair, yeah they did so well. JT was a little tired so he didn't stay in the chair as long, but overall they did great. I don't know how the underline came to be so I can't turn it off sorry.

Benjamin after his haircut.



Benjamin and Jonathan after their haircuts.

Jonathan Smiling from ear to ear showing us the grill.


Sherona cutting Benjamin's hair.



The boys curls in July.
Posted by Jessica Hendren at 6:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jessica Hendren
North Las Vegas, NV, United States
I became a wife to Jared in May 2003. I became mother to identical twin boys 10/18/06. I have been a Registered Nurse for 10 years, The last 7 years specializing in NICU.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (4)
    • ►  February (4)
  • ▼  2008 (17)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • Trunk or Treat
      • Two hair cuts for my two big 2 year olds.
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (6)
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
Free Hit Counters
Free Counter