The boys have been climbing out of their bed so I changed them to toddler beds on Tuesday the 21st. Here are some pictures of the change. I still have yet to have them fall asleep in them at night. I also rearranged the room(not shown in the picture). They do like their beds better without the rails, but they think that their bed is the couch. I think they would love me to pull the couch bed out every night. They thought the couch bed was their trampoline and their bed when grandma and grandpa were here. Oh by the way do you notice our new big 2 year old boy haircuts, we got them on Monday the 20th aren't we so cute. I will post before and after pictures if I can figure out how to down load from my phone. And yes we do miss those curls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment