


Oh my goodness what work it was to get pictures of my boys. They were so interested in my step mom Marie's photo studio that they were constantly exploring. I hope you enjoy these pictures, they took a lot of WORK.
Jonathan and Benjamin are proud to present their blog/ brag spot. Anytime mom catches a picture or a video of them doing something cute. Mom will be able to share it with everyone. I am a busy mom with twins so I don't know how often this will happen.
3 comments:
Sooooo cute! I totally LOVE the last one. The expression on his face is pure joy!
Aren't they just the cutest little boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So happy you joined the blogosphere!!
I just saw your profile pic...
so adorable...
you were such a wonderful NICU for Matthew...
we were so blessed to have you care for our little soldier boy.
WE REALLY NEED TO GET THE BOYS TOGETHER!
Post a Comment