Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Crazy 3 week Vacation

Benjamin Catching some zzz's in his car seat.
Our tent. Home Sweet Home for 10 nights of our trip.
Family picture on "The Knotty Porch" at Hamilton's Store (Yellowstone National Park).
Jonathan catching some zzz's while strolling through Old Faithful Inn. Did I mention that I showered there once?

YES, we took two 21 month old boys on vacation for THREE weeks! Everyone said we were Crazy. Yes there were moments of Craziness, but I think there were more moments of FUN. We ended up spending TEN nights on the ground when we were tent camping: 3 nights at Great Basin National Park + 2 nights at Jenny Lake in the Tetons + 5 nights at Bridge Bay Campground in Yellowstone = 10 nights. Motel stay count: 2+1 nights in SLC, UT + 1 Jackson, WY + 5 Thermopolis,WY + 2 nights Price,UT = 11 nights. 3,500 miles later we were ready to be Home Sweet Home.
A more detailed synopsis of our grand adventure will be forthcoming.

No comments: